Since I was very young, I loved working hard and I loved adventure. Snow cone and lemonade stands, mowing lawns, paper routes. Skate boarding, rock climbing, mountain biking, body boarding, snowboarding, backpacking.
I joined the National Ski Patrol, I drove an ambulance, I was a missionary in Mexico City for 2 years. I was a fire fighter.
I survived dyslexia to earn a bachelor degree and a MBA. I was recruited to be a FBI Special Agent. My FBI career included:
- Working public corruption matters.
- Conducting undercover operations.
- Seizing money and drugs from Mexican Drug Cartels.
- Working Counter Terrorism matters including the San Bernardino shooting.
- Guarding the US attorney general.
- Serving as a tactical medic.
- Working in the Behavioral Analysis Unit.
Despite my professional experiences, things were NOT OKAY at home.
My life included:
- 2 divorces.
- My two small children moving out of state and being turned against me.
- Emotional abuse.
- Attempts to alienate me from my children from the second relationship.
- I was fired from the FBI after making a whistleblower complaint to the DOJ.
I felt depressed, afraid, isolated, hopeless. I was financially and spiritually ruined.
In my decade long search for relief, I found coaching. I always knew even the best athletes needed a coach. My life was unmanageable. I could not do this alone. As I began coaching I felt hope again. That hope fueled positive change in my relationships, health, and wealth. I know how to feel peace now. I love my life again. I have hope again. Things aren’t perfect but I know how to feel better. That is priceless to me.
As I coach myself, I know how to help others discover this also. And I can show my clients how to do this in just a few weeks instead of the decade or more it took me.
You will learn from my mistakes. I know how you feel. You need me on your side.